Monday, November 24, 2008

Lower and higher

Today was a beautiful day for flying and it was the first time I had the experience of flying along side of someone else. We started off by flying extremely low, almost touching the river in some areas.


After that, I decided to gain some altitude and see what it was like up much higher. The highest I'd gone so far was around 1500 feet so this time I flew up to around 3000. These altitudes are just guesses based loosely on my own assumptions and what other experienced fliers were telling me from the ground.

This picture is looking south over an orchard towards Fountain Hills.





If you look close, you can see our cars way down there!


At the top of this picture, you can see the edge of Bartlett lake. The photo was taken from over top of the Verde River looking North at about 4000 feet.

No comments: